In Dent Master dentistry, dental implants and all related procedures are of special importance among surgical procedures.
These procedures include:
- Sinus lift surgery.
- Directed bone tissue regeneration.
- Soft tissue plastic surgery to increase their volume.
In the absence of several teeth, we often perform targeted soft and hard tissue augmentations in parallel with the implants to ensure better aesthetics and function of new teeth.
We perform all surgical procedures under anesthesia, painlessly and comfortably for the patient. We also provide support at the stage of healing after interventions..
SAFE TEETH REMOVAL
During tooth extraction surgery we work with soft tissues (gums) and bones. It is important to remove a tooth to cause as little injury as possible. That’s why it is crucial the use appropriate, progressive tools.
The surgeon’s proficiency also plays an important role.
The quality of the operation and the degree of tissue damage affect the subsequent course of treatment, especially in the case of planned implantation and prosthetics to replace the removed tooth.
WHEN DO YOU NEED TO REMOVE A TOOTH?
We always emphasize that you should make every effort to preserve your teeth. If problems arise, we resort to such solutions as a dental filling, crown placement, restoration, and other manipulations. However, in some cases, the only effective solution is tooth extraction.
In surgical dentistry, we divide dental extraction into urgent and planned.
- acute inflammation that has spread to the bone;
- the severe, sharp pain caused by a tooth affected by an incurable disease.
Planned extraction is scheduled for a convenient date, is carried out according to the wishes, and taking into account the rhythm and lifestyle of the patient.
Planned extraction is performed in the following situations:
- significant destruction of the tooth without a chance to save it;
- obstruction of root canals in the presence of infection in the apical part of the roots;
- fracture or other significant damage to the tooth;
- strong mobility of teeth in the advanced stage of periodontitis;
- the tooth cannot erupt (retinated), it causes pain and inflammation;
- hyperdontia (overcomplete teeth) that affect the dentition or simply hurt;
- the tooth is removed according to an individual orthodontic treatment plan.
- atypical location of wisdom teeth.
The decision to remove a tooth is made based on a thorough examination of the oral cavity and study of medical history, as well as an examination of X-rays of the patient.
Each case of removal depends on the individual situation, the size, and location of the tooth, the general health of the patient.
Depending on the situation, the tooth extraction operation takes from thirty minutes to two hours.
Extraction of the movable baby tooth
It is usually performed quickly and without an injection of anesthesia.
Extraction of a stable baby tooth
Psychological adaptation and anesthesia are performed first, and only after that is the removal itself.
Make an appointment:
|Tooth extraction||20 EUR|
|Surgical tooth extraction||60 EUR|
|Surgical wisdom tooth extraction||100 EUR|
|Sinus lift||500 EUR|