Root canal treatment
If you are late with caries treatment, the disease can spread deeper and damage the pulp (blood vessels and nerves of the tooth). Pulpitis occurs – a disease characterized by excruciating pain (especially at night).
If the pulpitis is not treated, there is another complication – periodontitis, in which the inflammatory process spreads beyond the tooth and penetrates the jaw bone, causing excruciating constant pain when touching the tooth.
At the slightest sign of a toothache, immediately make an appointment with Dent Master. We will deal with this problem in one or more sessions, depending on the severity of the damage. Canal filling (endodontics) is performed using the latest technology and does not cause discomfort to the patient.
INDICATIONS FOR THE ROOT CANAL TREATMENT
- Infectious or traumatic pulpitis;
- Preparation for prosthetics (if there are indications for pulp removal).
HOW DO WE TREAT ROOT CANALS?
Endodontic treatment, ie treatment of dental canals – the most difficult.
It consists of the following stages:
- cleaning and disinfection;
If an error is made at any of these stages, you will have to treat again the root canals in the future. Therefore, the doctor must perform all manipulations accurately and efficiently.
At the preparatory stage, the specialist does:
- Local anesthesia. Dental canals cannot be treated without pain relief, so your doctor will choose the optimal type of anesthesia.
- Preparation and cleaning of the carious cavity with the formation of good access to the root canals.
To clean and disinfect the tooth cavity, the doctor will need:
- carefully remove all non-vital tissues of the tooth, including blood vessels and nerves;
- prep the tooth surface with minimal trauma to healthy tissues;
- disinfect the canals.
The last stage is filling the root canals with special materials.
It is very important to clean, disinfect the tooth canal, as well as carefully fill it with a special filling material. During treatment, the patient will not be able to feel whether the dentist performed all the manipulations correctly. But if the doctor makes mistakes at this stage, over time, the root of the tooth may become infected again.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
|Service Name||Price (EUR)|
|Incisor/ Canine||35 EUR|